Team BMR launch 360 degree mock-up video of Subaru Levorg ST
Team BMR have released a 360 degree mock up of how their Subaru Levorg Sports Tourer will look when it enters the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship this season.
Making their first foray into the series as a manufacturer outfit, a total of four NGTC machines are currently being built for the upcoming campaign after it was announced prior to the Autosport Show International that they would enter.
Spearheading the project behind the wheel are double champions Jason Plato and Colin Turkington, with Warren Scott and the newly-signed James Cole completing the reigning Teams’ champions line-up.
Team BMR are expected to publicly unveil the Levorg at official Season launch on March 22nd 2016 at Donington Park however it is not yet clear how many rear-wheel-drive machines will be ready.
2016 BTCC Subaru Levorg GT Specifications
- Model: Subaru Levorg GT 2.0 DIT
- Type: Horizontal-opposed Four Cylinder Turbocharged Twin-Overhead Camshaft
- Capacity (cm3): 2000
- Valves: 16 (four per cylinder)
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injected - One Injector Per Cylinder
- Induction: K&N Orion Air Intake System
- Ignition: Cosworth SQ6M ECU
- Power (bhp): 350
- Torque (Nm): 400
- Top Speed (mph): 160
- Lubrication: Wet Sump + Accusump
- Bodyshell: 2016 Subaru Levorg GT
- Front Suspension: Double-wishbone configuration with Penske dampers
- Rear Suspension: Double-wishbone configuration with Penske dampers
- Seat: Corbeau
- Wheels: Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3
- Gearbox: Xtrac 1080 Six-Speed Sequential
- Clutch: AP Racing Carbon
- Make: Dunlop
- Front (inches): 18 x 10
- Rear (inches): 18 x 10
- Make: AP Racing – lines by Hel Performance
- Front: Twin four-piston, two pad callipers working on 362mm disc
- Rear: Single two-piston, two-pad callipers working on 304mm disc
- Dry weight (kg): 1280 (Including driver)
- Fuel Tank: ATL 80 litre Kevlar cell
Article originally written on Monday, 7 March 2016. Read more articles from the BTCC Crazy Archive.