BTCC Entry List
Lastest entry list of drivers and teams for the 2022 British Touring Car Championship.
The 2022 season see the start of the new hybrid era, running the TOCA Hybrid system supplied by Cosworth Electronics.
A 29 car entry has been confirmed for the 2022 season, with the complete 2022 BTCC entry list confirmed at the official season launch at Thruxton, on the 12th and 13th of April.
Updated: Wednesday, 11th May 2022
15 constructor drivers have been confirmed for the 2022 season.
|Ashley Sutton||1||NAPA Racing UK|
|Colin Turkington||2||Team BMW|
|Dan Cammish||9||NAPA Racing UK|
|Dan Lloyd||123||Bristol Street Motors with Excelr8 TradePriceCars.com|
|Daniel Rowbottom||32||Halfords Racing with Cataclean|
|Gordon Shedden||52||Halfords Racing with Cataclean|
|Jack Butel||96||Bristol Street Motors with Excelr8 TradePriceCars.com|
|Jake Hill||24||ROKiT MB Motorsport|
|Ollie Jackson||48||Apec Racing with Beavis Morgan|
|Ricky Collard||55||Toyota Gazoo Racing UK|
|Rory Butcher||6||Toyota Gazoo Racing UK|
|Sam Osborne||4||Apec Racing with Beavis Morgan|
|Stephen Jelley||12||Team BMW|
|Tom Chilton||3||Bristol Street Motors with Excelr8 TradePriceCars.com|
|Tom Ingram||80||Bristol Street Motors with Excelr8 TradePriceCars.com|
13 independent drivers have been confirmed so far for the 2022 season. With one driver yet to be announced.
|Aiden Moffat||16||Laser Tools Racing|
|Adam Morgan||33||Car Gods with Ciceley Motorsport|
|Árón Taylor-Smith||40||Yazoo with Safuu.com Racing|
|Ashley Hand||97||CarStore Power Maxed Racing|
|Bobby Thompson||19||Autobrite Direct with JourneyHero|
|Dexter Patterson||55||Laser Tools Racing|
|George Gamble||23||Car Gods with Ciceley Motorsport|
|Jade Edwards||99||Rich Energy BTC Racing|
|Jason Plato||11||Rich Energy BTC Racing|
|Josh Cook||66||Rich Energy BTC Racing|
|Michael Crees||777||CarStore Power Maxed Racing|
|Nicolas Hamilton||28||Yazoo with Safuu.com Racing[|
|Rick Parfitt Jr.||62||UptonSteel with Euro Car Parts Racing|
|Will Powell||20||Autobrite Direct with JourneyHero|
Absent or retired from BTCC 2022
- Jack Goff has withdrawn just before the season was to start. His replacement has not yet been accounced.
- Tom Oliphant is taking a sabbatical from the series.
- Andy Neate has retired from the series in order to focus on his son's racing career.
- Senna Proctor is taking a sabbatical from the series.
- Chris Smiley has left the series and join the 2022 TCR UK Touring Car Championship.
- Jack Mitchell has left the series and join the 2022 British GT Championship.
- Sam Smelt is taking a sabbatical from the series.
- Carl Boardley has retired from the series.