The countdown to the 2018 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship has begun with both the rumour mill beginning to swirl and drivers starting to confirm their plans.
Following on from another memorable campaign which saw Team BMR’s Ashley Sutton lift the coveted title, the BTCC is set to scale new heights next year as it celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Over the coming months this page will be updated as the latest confirmations and rumours begin to build a picture of what the class of 2018 will look like.
CONFIRMED FOR 2018
- Andrew Jordan | West Surrey Racing | BMW 1-Series – Click here
- Rob Austin | Handy Motorsport | Alfa Romeo Giulietta – Click here
- AMD Tuning | Audi S3 – Click here
- Bobby Thompson | Team HARD | TBC – Click here
- Jack Goff – Click here
- Speedworks Motorsport – Click here
- Sam Tordoff – Click here
- Martin Plowman – Click here
- Luke Davenport – Click here
- Ricky Collard – Click here
- Alex Rullo – Click here
- Mike Epps – Click here
PHOTO CREDIT: Jakob Ebrey Photography